Let's share the joy of the holiday season, have fun and do some good!
- Instead of cash, your entry for the event is the donation of a toy (children's not kinky pervs) for a toy drive. The toys will be donated to a local charity to be distributed in time for the holiday season.
- We are going to have a raffle of some awesome donated items, the proceeds of which go to a local charity as well.
Vendors/artisans/individuals committed for the raffle thusfar:
- @_Maker_ (something whip-y)
- @ChainedRapture (something pretty)
- @MonstrousWhoopin (something hurty)
- @knot_head (rope)
- @SadisticCreation (something hurty)
- @Tattoomaster (something hurty)
- @DecadentT (something hurty)
- @Seymour_H (rope)
- @F_I_R_E (1 free pass to F.I.R.E. 2019)
- @Zenyth (aftercare blanket)
- @ThatTallGuyUSaw (flogger)
- @soJ (Basket)
- @VioletLyte (Beard Care/Shaving Kit)
- @MasoPatriot (canes)
Bring cash! We have some awesome raffle items coming.
- Santa and Mrs. Claus are going to make an appearance and you can have your photo taken with them by @ApertureBound
- We are even considering having a limited run event t-shirt printed and for sale, the profits of which would also go to charity.
We are in the process of finalizing who will receive the toy donations, we will update when we get the details confirmed
Proceeds of the raffle, the profits from t-shirt sales and any cash donations made onsite will be given, in the form of gift cards, to Jewish Family & Community Services (JFCS) (https://jfcsjax.org/) to provide to needy children and families in NE Florida.
When and Where:
When: Saturday, December 1st from noon - 5pm
Where: The Belgian Basement at Kickbacks Gastropub / Goozlepipe & Guttyworks in Riverside.
The Belgian Basement is a beautiful room in the establishment were we can be served food and drink in a relatively private setting.
If you are unfamiliar with the venue, check out their website HERE.
It's Riverside, so it's on-street parking. There is also a dedicated parking lot for Kickbacks behind the Panda House restaurant at the corner of Post and King Streets.
Food and Beverage:
Food is being provided by A.L.E. and being catered by Kickbacks.
Festive cupcakes by @Zenyth
Drink (and other food) are to be ordered off the menu at the bar from our private servers